IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- What You Need: A laptop, tablet, or desktop PC with an internet connection. Also – a good dose of passion to learn and determination to keep studying with us.
- Time Commitment: This is a seven-month, 100% online/remote learning experience. Our program is designed to fit into your schedule, so you can choose your own hours. You will need to dedicate at least 15 hours per week to be successful.
- How It Works: You will learn the fundamental concepts of software development through a range of formats: recorded and live video sessions, training modules, and chats with your instructors, mentors, and peers. Each week, you will do an assignment and the instructor will assess your work (on a Pass/Fail system). If you fall behind, you have a week to catch up on your assignment and a mentor who will check in with you. If you fall behind after that, you can stop the program and re-enroll the following session.
- What You Will Learn: Over seven months, we will prepare you for the job you want by teaching you the skills in your selected areas of specialization (what we call your “track”). You will have the opportunity to work on real software development projects. We will match you with a virtual internship experience. We will also help prepare you for interviews, and we will recommend you to as many companies as possible.
- We Are Here to Help: Whatever your level of knowledge is about the industry, our instructors and mentors will meet you at that level and work with you to address your questions. While it is not possible to become an expert in just seven months (expertise takes years of experience), we will give you everything you need to get started and the resources required to grow. And – you can ask us questions via Slack, so please be sure to sign up!
Follow us on social media!